Earth Hour

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Cynthia Fungai Manjoro

“I have seen a wicked man in great power and spreading himself like a green tree in its native soil.  Yet he passed away, and behold, he was not; yes, I sought and inquired for him, but he could not be found. Psalm 37:35,36.
We serve a faithful God my dear, our prayers will not go unanswered. It pains me to knw that you are being treated unfairly and there is nothing I can do to help but pray. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I will be praying for you till they release you.

We pray for peace in Zimbabwe, we pray for an end to arbitrary arrest, and we pray for non politicization of the security forces. We pray for professionalism from the security and judiciary services.

Cynnie my dearest, God will certainly intervene...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phathie

    I wanted to email you privately but I can't find an email address. Would you be able to send me an email to republicofsunshyne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete