Earth Hour

Thursday 25 August 2011

Consoling people #ThingsISuckAt

I suck at consoling people, I really need a crash course in this area... Someone help!!! I am open to any ideas...

Dont know if one of the reasons I suck at this is because I deal with giref and heartache in my own way... At times t works at times t doesnt, but still my system somehw works for me...


I am always praying for those close to me not to go thru heartaches nor for them to lose those close to them... Cause I never know wat to say without sounding cliche... I can cry with you or listen to u but I never see to have the write ways... At times google helps (that is if we are miles apart), but wen I really need to use my own brain, my brain usually fails me... Hopefully one day I will get better at consoling...

2 comments:

  1. you could just say "death is a part of life, deal with it." sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind

    ReplyDelete