Earth Hour

Tuesday 10 January 2012

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

I have been nominated for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD, by  Vee


An award yay!!! *happy dance* But the happy dance doesnt last long... Ohh my this means I have to improve on my blogging skills coz the spotlight is on me... Well *shurgs*, will try my best to be better this year... I think I found my source of inspiration... Vee, Lisa fee, Dee, Kudzie, village belle (even though u read my blog just cause I will b holding a gun to ur head) and Peppsi thank you for taking time to read my blog... You keep me going... Here is to many more crazy blogs...

The rules are as follows:
  1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
  4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven random things about myself;
  1. I love ice cream especially rich vanilla ice cream... 
  2. I would rather wear a dress then jeans, makes me feel so pretty. (stole this from Vee but I share the same sentiments)... 
  3. I am crazy but I am the most sane person when u compare me with my friends #ProvenFact 
  4. I want to have 10 kids.
  5. I am still my mum's little girl #hides.
  6. I hope one day I will hv something big named after me.
  7. I dont expect much from people that way I hardly get disappointed.
Now to nominate my top 15 favourite blogs *sigh*. do I even follow 15 pple #ThinksAloud...

No comments:

Post a Comment