Earth Hour

Tuesday 31 January 2012

DEATH OF MR BIG!!!

Quote of the Day:
“Learn the lesson so you can stop repeating the class.” ~@DrThema
The Single Woman Says:
Does it ever seem like you keep living the same day, over and over again…dating the same person, over and over again…attracting the same types of toxic friends, over and over again? I firmly believe that God will keep bringing the same tests to us, time and time again, until we pass them....Source - Single Woman

A while ago I wrote a blog about the reincarnation of Mr Big.

Well I think at that point I was somehw caught up in the Mr Big cycle... I was still to pass the Mr Big test... Believe me when I say I learnt a lot, I guess that is why I had to meet more than 1 Mr Big cause the lesson was just too big to learn through just one encounter with Mr Big... I am glad it only took one supplementary exam to pass the test coz I dont think I could hv survived another Mr Big.. I am glad I managed to break out of the cycle...
Life outside of the cycle has been AMAZING!!! So I encourage you all to learn the lesson and move on!!! (Stolen concluding line)

No comments:

Post a Comment