Earth Hour

Friday 30 September 2011

No one said twas going to be easy...

So yes the journey has been difficult and many a times I felt like quitting... I found myself questioning my beliefs… Wondering why my Lord had forsaken me… Was tempted to stop believing in the promises, but I am so glad I have stuck it out this far... Coz all in all I know totally believe that we serve a faithful God who is more than true to his word… I know I have not yet reached my destination but I can see the light at the end of the light…

I can already feel the warmth of the sunbeams… This warmth ignites mixed feelings within me… Feelings of regret and happiness… Regret because I realize that I could have learnt more during the trying period had I not spent too much time complaining about my situation… If only I had trusted more in God and enjoyed this season which is about to end fully... But I am still grateful for all I have learnt... Next time I will be more equipped and I will even grow more and become a better person...

Always remember that
**We serve a God who is faithful, He will never fail
When we are  in the desert, He's a river of hope
We serve a God who is faithful, His faithfulness prevails
We should put all our trust in the Lord.
We serve a God who is faithful & true
We shoul hide in the shelther of His wings
For we find rest in His faithfulness
Yes we serve a faithful God
No matter what this life can bring
Heartache & pain
Through it all  turn to Him
And call out His Name**

No comments:

Post a Comment